Join us Friday, July 3rd for our first-ever Movie on the Dike!
Here is what you need to know:
1) The parking/seating area will open at 7pm.
2) The movie will start at 9pm.
3) The viewing area is for chairs and beach towels/blankets only. You will not be able to see the movie well from the parking area.
4) Per our license agreement we cannot disclose the title of the movie, but we can say that it features a patriotic comic book character.
5) There is no fee to watch the movie. However, you are still subject to the dike access fee unless you are a Texas City resident with a dike sticker on your vehicle. The rate is $10 per vehicle (holiday weekend rate). Still a very cheap date!
6) It is a holiday weekend, so please look out for pedestrians and do not speed down the dike. Slow down and enjoy the ride 🙂
7) Have fun!